Re: USB-modem for ibook - any recomendations

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Georg Koss wrote:

[...]
> Is anybody aware about external USB-56k modems one can get today (kernel-Docs
> acm.txt is written in 1999) or even external ISDN-USB-modems (or
> probably any other mobile solution working with the ibook 500).

There's the Fritz! card USB (2.0) by AVM, for which AVM even ships Open
Source Linux drivers.

I have one of those, but I haven't had the time to build a suitable kernel
yet, so I can't guarantee that it works...

It wouls be a cool ISDN solution, though. ;-)

Cheers,
	Siggi