Re: mpg321

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, Wilhelm *Rafial* Fitzpatrick wrote:
Turns out that I *don't* have esd running; I thought that I did, since I
have libesd0 installed. I did a 'fuser /dev/dsp' as suggested by someone
else, and nothing was output (meaning nothing is using /dev/dsp?).

Does this indicate a configuration problem?

Hmmm... Another thought is that you are not in group audio? (i.e. it's a permissions problem?)
Eric: I want to live in a world where software doesn't suck //////////
Richard: Any software that isn't free sucks ////////// rafial@well.com
Linus: I'm interested in free beer ///// <http://www.3roses.com/> ////