clash of civilizations
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: clash of civilizations
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 07:41:23 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
this is something I wondered quite some time about. It definetely
doesn't meet the narrow definition of this lists purpose but I
thought using debian-powerpc might entitle me to ask anyway.
Almost unanimously, security standards for NT boxes suggest to
configure an account lock after several unsuccessful login attempts.
Searching the web in and out didn't show me anything similar for
linux based systems. Is this concept too alien to linux to be
implemented or should I - once again - question my research