Re: PAM lockout (was: clash of civilizations)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: PAM lockout (was: clash of civilizations)
- From: Elizabeth Barham <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 09 Feb 2002 01:03:38 -0600
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org's message of "Sat, 9 Feb 2002 07:41:23 +0100"
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Almost unanimously, security standards for NT boxes suggest to
> configure an account lock after several unsuccessful login attempts.
> Searching the web in and out didn't show me anything similar for
> linux based systems. Is this concept too alien to linux to be
> implemented or should I - once again - question my research
pam_tally seems to do this: