Re: mol version mismatch in sid (MacOnLinux)

At 5:05 PM -0500 1/30/02, Michael D. Crawford wrote:
However, the dependency conflict screen says mol depends on mol-modules, and it is not available. Note mol-modules is a different package from mol-modules-src. I don't seem to be able to get mol to install, even though I can download and install the source.

Can I make the mol-modules package myself from the source?

You can make (must make) mol-modules from the source installed by mol-modules-src. So the steps are these:

apt-get mol-modules-src

read and follow the directions (in /usr/docs/mol-modules-src) for making mol-modules.deb.

dpkg -i mod-modules.deb

then apt-get mol

-wilhelm
Eric: I want to live in a world where software doesn't suck //////////
Richard: Any software that isn't free sucks ////////// rafial@well.com
Linus: I'm interested in free beer ///// <http://www.3roses.com/> ////