Re: searching Java & flash for mozilla

Java can be found (in various forms) as part of Debian, and as part of
the Blackdown project (http://www.blackdown.org/java-linux.html). The
Blackdown version contains Sun's Java plugin which should work on
Mozilla.

As for Flash, the only option that I know is the GPL Flash plugin,
from this site: http://www.swift-tools.com/Flash/ .

It needs some work, but if you could fix up this program, it would
be a great asset to the currently Flashless PowerPC Linux users.

Adam