Re: Netscape with Woody install problems

On Mon, 2002-01-21 at 05:09, Paul F. Pearson wrote:
> On 20 Jan 2002, Colin Walters wrote:
>
> > Meanwhile, Galeon continues to be the best web browser ever :)
> > It really needs to get into woody...
>
> It's not in Woody? :-(

Only sid yet, but getting it from there is easy. 'Pinning' is the magic
word to unleash apt's super cow powers. :)

> I haven't been on my Woody machine since I first saw reference to it. Will
> it work under Woody? Without a Desktop Environment?

Basically yes, although it uses the GNOME libraries so running the whole
desktop environment probably doesn't make much of a difference. ;) The
desktop integration is certainly one of its main features IMHO.