Can anyone help with #112770?

Hi!

I've been trying to track this down, but my knowledge of PowerPC is
sadly lacking. The problem is that ratpoison crashes on `C-t a' on ppc
(on i386, it works fine). From the backtrace, I couldn't figure out
where the problem lies. Key handling should be OK, as other commands
appear to work fine. marked_message_printf should be OK too, as that
one prints the initial greeting message, which works.

There is probably something I don't see, and is obvious to anyone who
knows what he is doing..

Can anyone lend me a hand?

Thanks,
--