Re: hfsplus howto?

Alan Pater wrote:

I am trying to read some files from the os X partition and found the
hfsplus package. But how to I use it?
I can type hpmount /dev/hda9 without an error, but then what? Where is
it mounted? In which folder?

Speaking of hfs(+), has anyone tried to make gnome-vfs or kioslave plugins for these utilities? That might effectively make these filesystems "transparent" for many users without having to modify the kernel. Any potential trouble spots?

If it seems like it might work, I'll add it to my todo list, and might get to it sometime in the next few months (at least the gnome-vfs part)... :-)

Zeen,
--

-Adam P.

Welcome to the best software in the world today cafe! <http://lyre.mit.edu/%7Epowell/The_Best_Stuff_In_The_World_Today_Cafe.ogg>