Unable to boot

Hi,

I'm attempting to install Woody on a PowerBook G4 550mhz computer.

I downloaded the Netinst ISO image version 3.0pre2001-12-27(b-f3.0.18).
I checked the MD5 sum and they are identical.
I then burned the image to a cd.
When I boot my PowerBook off the cd, it starts booting and then sits there, here is the info being displayed on the screen when it stops:

...ok
opening display /pci@f0000000/ATY, Stone_B...ok
copying of device tree...done
calling quiesce...
booting...

It is at this point where it just sits there. The CD drive spins down at this point.

If anyone know anything about this any help is appreciated.

~Max