swiching console?

	Hi,

since I've updated my config to use the keyboard_send_linux_keycodes.
I've lost the ability to switch from one console to an other.

1) under console.
pressing ctrl-command-fn-F#  (fn cause it's a laptop) just spit some
garbages characters.

alt-(leftt|rigth) arrow allow me to switch from ttyN to ttyN(-1|+1)
that's OK

2) under X
I can't switch back to console.

is there a way to switch from X(tty7) to console(tty1-6), or even to the
MOL sccreen (tty8)

	thank's

	Eric

--
 C'est l'automne sur Cybercable et les routeurs tombent comme des
 feuilles ...mortes.