Re: Segfault compiling kernels: solved!

On   7 Jan, this message from Michel Dänzer echoed through cyberspace:
> On Mon, 2002-01-07 at 20:00, Michel Lanners wrote:
>> So, the question that remains is: why on earth am I the only that one
>> whose make segfaults when building kernels? What is wrong (if anything)
>> with woody's make package?
>
> Nothing here.
>
>> Clues, anybody?
>
> Not really. :( make and its dependencies are the same versions in woody
> and sid so it can't be a version conflict. Unless you had something
> older installed? This is current:
>
> make		3.79.1-10	testing
                ^^^^^^^^^
exactly what I rebuilt today...

> libc6		2.2.4-7		testing
> fileutils	4.1-9		testing

I can't check (box at work), but probably exactly the same. These
things hane't changed much recently, and the machine in question is a
fresh install of woody from about two weeks ago, regularly apt-get
dist-upgraded.

Strange...

Michel

L-1710 Luxembourg              |