Re: Buildd Update

> These packages were marked failed. Should they be marked not-for-us or
> should a bug be filed adding powerpc as a wishlist: what was your
> intent? (Okay, some of these were Dan's.)

They were marked failed instead of not-for-us due to a lengthy argument I
had with Ryan over the use of not-for-us. If someone can manually force a
build and prove the packages stand a chance to build on powerpc I'd
suggest filing bugs to have powerpc added to the arch list.

> stalin
> jslaunch
> laptop-net
> i8kutils
> sjog
> admwebuser
> pingus
> nco
> qtss
> sbcl
> sndconfig

> synaptic - listed as successfully built by dan, built fine for me, and
> built fine on all the other archs.

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ltiff

Build dependency issue. I strongly resent having to install additional
build dependencies because the maintainer was sloppy, for two reasons:
One, I have to manually install the dependency, and deinstall it after
build. Because two, if I just leave it around it'll rot (meaning it's not
upgraded automatically and some package will end up being built with a
dated version).
I'll try to add the proper dependency to the sourcedeps override file.

> emacs-dl-canna - it should've been dep-wait, but it now builds fine for
> me.

I'll requeue that one.

	Michael