Re: yaboot/openfirmware flashies

I don't believe that changing the bgcolor and fgcolor options in yaboot will bypass the flash effect seen when the machine starts up, as that the original post was referring to, because I tried it a while back to suppress the flash, with no effect whatsoever. I am not sure neither why the screen goes black then gray again before booting up the kernel.
Cheers,

LdS