Re: PowerBook G4

Ok fine then. I wont be using the modem so that wont be a problem...

How much better do you think the hardwaresupport will be in the
beginning of march? (thats when ill get it if i buy it)

The modelnumber seems to be M8363S/A however I am not 100% sure about
this since all it says about this computer on my note i got is the
following:

PowerBook G4 667 Mhz/512MB/30GB/DVD

Regards
Tomasz