Re: cooledit segfault on powerpc (was Re: Help with #123015 on cooledit)

At 15:40 +0100 29 Dec 2001, Michael Schmitz <schmitz@mail.biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> That's what it looked like from the gdb trace. I'll keep your patch
> solution around - even where __va_copy is defined for other archs it
> should not hurt to use it and work on a copy of va_list, right?

Since archs that don't need __va_copy are passing va_lists by value
they're working on a copy already.

--
Aaron Schrab     aaron@schrab.com      http://www.execpc.com/~aarons/
 "...this does not mean that some of us should not want, in a rather