Re: Stable kernel tree

Michel Dänzer wrote:
On Sun, 2001-12-23 at 02:02, Leandro Noferini wrote:
> clementino:~# lsmod
> Module                  Size  Used by    Tainted: P
> hfs                    85292   0  (unused)
> nvram                   1984   0  (autoclean)
> pmac_nvram             11984   0  (autoclean) [nvram dmasound_pmac]

nvram doesn't work as a module, you have to build it into the kernel.

Does dmasound_pmac work as a module?  I remember trying that once
on my ibook (firewire) and it did not work for me (might have been
my stuff-up though) and I did read rumours that it must be compiled
into the kernel.  It all works fine compiled into the kernel though
(and since I like a beeping terminal, this is not a problem for me).

Cheers,

Kin Hoong