Re: Stable kernel tree

    >> can you help  me to find a  more stable kernel tree for  powerpc? I am
    >> using ben0  tree from  cvs but it  doesn't work  fine for my  iMac (it
    >> cannot boot because it cannot  "find" /dev/rtc) and on my iBook (sound
    >> doesn't work yet).

    Christopher> Which iBook do you have?

Excuseme  for my  poor information:  my iBook  is the  old  model (the
orange   one)   and  I   have   a   kernel   2.4.14  working   (quite)
fine. Everything  is good with this but  when i compiled it  I put the
support for hfs file system as  module and so ybin doesn't work; now I
have no more the source for this and new sources doesn't work for me.

--
Ciao
leandro