Re: opengl hardware acceleration on ibook2

On 20 Dec 2001, Michel Dänzer wrote:

> It must have more than 8 megs of VRAM then.

I thought it wasn't detecting the extra RAM correctly, but it apparently
is. The board in this system has an 8 MB daughtercard, so yes, it has more
than 8. My mistake.

> DRI really doesn't work in 24 bpp, I assume you mean 32 bpp?

I'm running it in depth 24. Looking at the X server log, it assigns a
framebuffer-level depth of 32bpp. Does this board even do 24bpp at the
hardware level?

Derrik Pates      |   Sysadmin, Douglas School   |    #linuxOS on EFnet
dpates@dsdk12.net |     District (dsdk12.net)    |    #linuxOS on OPN