Re: Stable kernel tree

On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 11:27:39AM -0500, Christopher C. Chimelis wrote:
> :-) I meant the new TiBook :-)  If the iBook2 has tumbler as well, then
> try rsync'ing today from Ben's tree.  It has a functional tumbler driver
> that works quite well (I've been working on it so that Ben can concentrate
> on other things :-P).  I'd be interested in hearing from iBook2 owners as
> to how well it works on their hardware.
  It works great on mine(iBook 2001.0, aka 500Mhz) except it occationally
wakes up in a "bad mood" and starts making unplesant feedback noises.
reloading dmasound_pmac get it to behave again.  This is on an older
kernel(2.4.15-presomething) though.
  The other changes you described sound interesting. If you need a sucker,
err, tester just point to to the source.

  - Nick Lopez
    kimo_sabe@atdot.org
--
< chun-li:#ppclinux> from what ive seen macos people are linux incompatable.