Re: [XFree86] Trouble w/ ADB Keyboard And Mouse

Thanks Nick. I went ahead and booted up into 2.4.14, ran X and did not
have the mouse problem so it works pretty well. There's something
wrong with the keyboard but it's the same problem in console mode
(echo "1" > /proc/sys/dev/mac_hid/keyboard_sends_linux_keycodes).

While installing gnome, I believe I installed an X version of dpkg or
apt. Now dpkg is seg faulting. How does one re-install dpkg?

Thank you, Elizabeth