Re: console help on ~, @, [, ]

Hi,

On Sat, 15 Dec 2001 18:08:29 +0100
Dominic Buchstaller <dbuchstaller@web.de> wrote:

> Hi list
>
> I'm having a ibook2 for 3 days now - and everything seems to run pretty
> well so far.
> Beeing used to work on PC style hardware (keyboards) I am wondering how
> to produce (sometimes useful characters ;-) like ~, @, [, ] on my ibook2.

Have you tested apple-usb ?

> Do I need some speacial keymap (I am using the standart qwertz German
> latin-nodead-keys one)?

On Console I think Apple USB will do it ...
but, with Xfree there are some Problems look at the Post of Lukas Geyer at Xfree German keymap thread.
I´m currently working on a package including ibook2 keymap of lukas and pismo keymap I´m currently working on ...

cu,

Michael