Re: Potato 2.2_rev4 cd iso not bootable?

On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 04:05:20PM -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
> skatefraggle <skatefraggle@mac.com> writes:
>
> >   Sorry for asking such newbie questions but going through the mail
> > archive of list.debian-powerpc and from my own expierienc i got the
> > impression that the rev4 iso doesn t boot on ( tried on g4 titanium,
> > g4/466 and g4/800) new world machines i get the following message:
>
> I happened to see yesterday that there is a potato r4.1 just for
> PowerPC at
>
> http://cdimage.debian.org/cd-images/2.2_rev4.1/powerpc/
>
> Perhaps the debian-cd folks have fixed the booting problems that r4
> had?

That sounds really good. It's a pity the server wants a username and
password.

Are there any openly available 4.1 images?

thx
florian

--
     Florian Friesdorf <42ff@gmx.net>
OpenPGP key available on public key servers

------> Save the future of Open Source <------
-> Online-Petition against Software Patents <-
------> http://petition.eurolinux.org <-------