Re: x, ppc and woody

On Wed, Dec 12, 2001 at 09:11:23AM +0100, Sven wrote:
> i recently helped someone with a broken X instal on an apus box.
>
> The reason it didn't work was the absence of the noint10 flag in the device
> section for the glint driver. Is there a quick way i can ask him to test this
> out, so if it is still broken in -11, you can add it in, so this don't happen
> in the future ?

No plans to do so.  You can always add a custom Device, Screen, and
ServerLayout section to the config file supporting this.

In 4.1.0-12, hopefully, there willl be a large section of the Debian X
FAQ describing this sort of thing for people who can't be troubled to
read the XF86Config-4 manual page.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I've made up my mind.  Don't try to
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    confuse me with the facts.