x, ppc and woody

Hello,
   When I upgraded debian ppc sid this week on my
machine, I noticed that dexconf was being used
(incorrectly in 4.1.0-10) to upgrade my XF86Config-4
file. The resulting file that was created worked but
used incorrect screen settings for a mac monitor as
well as using a generic driver instead of r128. Do
we have any plans to optimize dexconf to that the
X setup is more accurate on ppc or is it no worse
than what folks on intel end up with? I just ask
because if dexconf is our x configuration program
of choice it doesn't seem to be doing a very good
job on Powermacs.
                               Jack