Resetting dselect

Hi,
Srry if this is off - topic.
After having switched the keymap on my Powermac 7300/133 (that's a 8500/150
CPU board), Potato release, I incidentally tapped a whole bunch of minus -
signs in dselect.
Now, whenever I try to install something, it asks if I want to remove all
the stuff I had deselected previously, never getting to the installation
part.
So, is there a way to make dselect forget the stuff I had deselected and
then rebuild the package database?

Thank you muchly!

filipp
---
"In a world without walls and fences, who needs Gates and Windows?"