mol and woody and 2.4.10-ben0

I'm sick of rebooting my machine so that I can do some filemaker work or
see emails on our office's appletalk-only mail client. I thought I might
be better off running these apps in mol.

I'm running 2.4.10-ben0 on a Lombard powerbook. Does this have support
for the mol modules, or do I have to do my own compile?

Also, I have two Macintosh HFS+ partitions on my hard disk. Will mol be
able to use these? I had a brief look at the mol website, but this
wasn't clear in the documents.

Thanks for any advice
Rory

--