Re: Buildd Failures

Since I was starting to confuse myself, I started annotating the failed
log. It's at <http://marenka.net/buildd/wkgppc.txt>. Mostly I've added
bug numbers and rebuild notes so it's easy for me to see what's done.
Clearly I haven't worked through the whole list yet.

I found the following probably need to be requeued, since they built
fine for me using pbuilder and Nov. 12 sid.

animals 19991226-4.2
heartbeat 0.4.9.0l-5
scsitools 0.3-1

I also filed bugs against mutt, kdevelop, and xenophilia.

Looks like we're down to 117 packages failed.

I was wondering what the uncompiled bit the failed log means.
Here's an example.

editors/emacs-dl-canna_1.4-4 by dan-voltaire [extra:uncompiled:PREV-FAILED]

Would anyone mind explaining from me? I haven't dug into wanna-build
far enough to have it all clear.

Thanks,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>