Re: missing package on http debian site

Thanks Michel. It came out after a dozen times. Note to myself: I need to be
more patient next time...

Another heads up:

During the woody dist-upgrade, the Defoma package 0.4.12 config script
spills the same error (Use of unitialized value in string eq at
/usr/share/perl5/Debian/Defoma/IdCache.pm line 303) thousands of times.
Doing the reconfigure works fine though.

LdS