Re: What G3/G4 accelerator cards work with PowerPC Linux?

I'm having no problems at all with a PowerLogix G4 card.  I think it's 350 MHz.

The BeOS won't boot with it though.

Debian fans may be annoyed by the fact that it comes with a LinuxPPC CD at no
extra charge; however, including some kind of linux in the box suggests they've
tested with linux pretty heavily.

I have an 8500/150 with 192 MB of ram.

Mike
--
Michael D. Crawford
http://www.goingware.com

    "I give you this one rule of conduct. Do what you will, but speak
     out always. Be shunned, be hated, be ridiculed, be scared,
     be in doubt, but don't be gagged."
     -- John J. Chapman, "Make a Bonfire of Your Reputations"
        http://www.goingware.com/reputation/