Re: ibook2 locking on boot

I booted into the potato install, dropped to a shell, and mount my root FS. It
looks like util-linux was updated today. I just moved the hwclock executable
and made a link to /bin/true for now...at least I can boot into my system now.

"Setting System Clock using the Hardware Clock as reference..."
[LOCKED]

Looks like the /sbin/hwclock program is run from the /etc/init.d/hwclock.sh and
/etc/init.d/hwclockfirst.sh scripts. I'll look into some more...

Has anyone else had this problem yet?