Re: Advice on a iBook ...

I was not using a bootstrap and it was working just
fine.

Now .. at some times the OF said something like ...
can't open hd:,\\:tbxi

here is my yaboot.conf ...

image=hd:,\\\\vmlinux
label=vmlinux
root=/dev/hda10
append="video=atyfb:mode:800x600-8"

I will try

http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/doc/mac-fdisk-basics.txt

with the bootstrap partition ...

How it looks your yaboot.conf for the multiboot ? ...

Blessings ...

Carlos.