Re: Can't find video card

Matt,
Thanks for your reply.  My original post said a new installation on
a G4 of potato.  The video card is a Rage 128 Pro. The version of X is 3.3.6.  I was coming to the same
conclusion about a later version having the necessary driver.  I guess
my next question is, do I need to upgrade the whole system (which would
be a bit tricky given the way it's set up), or can I just upgrade Xwindows or even just the driver?  I'm a bit new here and any guidance
is most appreciated.
Mike

 xviddetect IS detecting the video card, just saying it