Mozilla problems with PPC?

This may not be the most appropriate forum to ask this, but I'm at a loss.
I know folks have been using Mozilla for a while, and so I can't help but
think that it should be more stable thatn I'm seeing.

AT work, we're behind a n http proxy. I have no idea what the server
name/port is, because our Netscape machines use an automatic proxy
configuration. I tried setting Mozilla up for that same configuration, and
it didn't work.

As I said, I figures Mozilla would implement this feature - is it
something I screwed up in PPC?

I downloaded and installed Mozilla M18-?? using dselect.

--
Paul F. Pearson (ppearson@hiwaay.net)     http://home.hiwaay.net/~ppearson/
"Lord heal our land. Father heal our land. Hear our cry and turn our nation