Re: XF86 question

I didn't select a window manager when I installed X. I don't remember
seeing one in the default Xsession file, but an xterm was specified.

I'll check the mouse when I get to that machine again. During the
install/setup process, I was given the chance to change the default for
the mouse and "probe for my hardware" (I think that's what it said). I
asnwered No, since that was the default.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll also need to look and see what window
managers were installed.