Re: Problems with SMP

Hello !

I´m running a 604/200 MP in a 7300 PowerMac and they work fine since kernel 2.4.6 or so.

Looks to me that you boot into Linux with BootX.

You have to use miboot or quik to boot a MP Old-World Mac to get both processors for Linux.

Bye,
	Christoph

--
Dipl. Ing. Christoph Ewering    C & E Informationsdienste GbR
0 52 54 80 68 66 oder 0173 566 266 1