Re: segfault in mozilla-browser-0.9.4-3 postinst

On Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 12:17:36PM +1000, Stuart Lamble wrote:
> *pulls out his clue-by-four*
>
> *WHAM!*
>
> DON'T *WHAM!* DO *WHAM!* THAT!! *WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM!*
>
> You have *no* idea of the meaning of the word "security". Idjit.

You guys are total fools.  Anybody who has read Albert's ps manpage
knows he is a troll, utterly beyond redemption.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     What influenced me to atheism was
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     reading the Bible cover to cover.