Re: segfault in mozilla-browser-0.9.4-3 postinst

Don't know if it was covered before.....but I have had problems with Mozilla
installs because of ownership of files. Try:

chown -R root.root <path_to_mozilla_directory>

For some reason, if it still has the original, and on most systems unknown,
user and group from build time. It seg faults. Once it is chowned, it should
run fine as any user.