Re: XFree86 update question

> >Would it be worthwhile to make
> >ADB keycodes be available, and not default?  Is there ANY reason not to
> >do this?  It's a relatively straightforward kernel patch.
> >
> This would make me very happy, and I would guess not a few others.
>  Thank you very much!

It would be a trivial patch indeed if you think it's worth the hassle (I
do). But please add a choice (per config options) for the default if you
allow to enable both ADB and Linux keycodes. So far, as soon as ADB
keycodes were enabled they were used per default. We are talking about
changing this, and without a config option 'use ADB or Linux keycodes as
default' this change might escape the notice of more than just a few
newbies.

	Michael