Re: XFree86 update question

On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 09:41:27AM -0400, Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> Say "RTFM" all you want Ethan, but if we keep breaking things like this,
> we will alienate the people whom we are trying to serve.

I think if we keep having the "alt" key *not* be the one with the
letters "ALT" engraved on it, we will alienate the people whom we are
trying to serve.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      "There is no gravity in space."
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      "Then how could astronauts walk