Re: HFS Plus on Linux ?

My system has always a 2 GB hfs partition mount in fstab on /hfs/ I have run it for months now and yet no problems, I call it my XPlatform partition... and as I only have access to internet via SAGEM Planet 3 ISDN card (In which I have found 0 - zero drivers for under linux) I need MacOS to send and receive mail...