Re: HFS Plus on Linux ?

Hi,

i had the same problem like you, but i wouldn´t have hfs or hfs+ under all
costs, included
their restrictions. I helped myself out with this:
Depending on your MacOS you can create a 256MB - 1.500MB (? not sure about
bigger than 1.200MB) DOS formatted Partition. Both systems can read and
write, and nothing happens bad to your datas. This work fine for me, no for 4
months.

> > If it isn't possible, well, I can live with it.. but it would be
> > really nice to have.
>
> at this point its a `then do it yourself' ;-)

yepp.

Tschau
Frank Escher