Re: OT: Darwin

May I suggest that for Darwin discussions, you go to the proper place:

http://www.opensource.apple.com/

and subscribe to any of the numerous lists offered on the Apple web site.

Not only will you find a lot more valuable feedback regarding installing and
running darwin on apple lists, you won't even have to post a message
starting by an off-topic warning.

Cheers,

Laurent