Re: A couple of more issues...

Yeap, that works. Thanks Matt!

Switching virtual terminals is still funky (now, I need to press control on
top of fn/right-command/F keys...) Not perfect, but that works.

Oh, and sometimes switching terminals with these keys invokes a soft reboot,
so there is obviously something broken in the usb keyboard driver at least
for this model.

Laurent