Re: Problems Mounting HFS on Mac & Linux

On 13 Elul 5761, Ethan Benson wrote:

> from linux:
>
> hformat -l exchange /dev/whatever
> humount
>
> that should make the partition visible to MacOS.
>
> (/dev/whatever being the device for that partition eg /dev/hda500)

I tried hformat, but it didn't work.  (I know, lousy bug report, but
this was a few months back and I no longer remember the details.)
That's why I ended up having to use Drive Setup as I described earlier.

I remember that it gave me some sort of error and didn't touch the
partition.
--
Charles Sebold        K'tivah V'chatimah Tovah        13th of Elul, 5761