Re: tibook keyboard right alt

Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:

on my powerbook g4 with a swiss keyboard, both alt keys produce the same
keycode in xev. Is there a way to determine, which alt key is pressed?
I would like to use the right alt key as the right mouse button. Does
somebody know the correct keycode?

The keyboards sends the same code for both keys. All you can do is hold the fn key as well to get a different code.

PS: Did we attend the same Computer Camp in Manno back in 1995?