Xkb configuration on Macs

I used to recommend something like "XkbModel" "pc104" for Linux keycodes.

By actually reading the descriptions in the debconf interface, I learned that
the new "macintosh" is for that purpose.

So my updated recommendation is "XkbModel" "macintosh_old" for ADB keycodes
and "XkbModel" "macintosh" for Linux keycodes.