Re: sleep on Prismo

EMail from Marshal Wong <a452640950@h9.dion.ne.jp> to debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org with message <[🔎] 858zh1s8rf.fsf@aldur.ephishmsee.com>
On 03 Aug 2001 20:06:12 +0900 Marshal Wong wrote:

> Hello,
>
> From reading the list, it seems that the current benh kernel has sleep
> working more or less properly on the PowerBook Prismo.  Can someone
> confirm this?

hi!

had starting problems with kernel 2.4.4 (i think) from benh rsync.
but since 2.4.6 everything works fine :-)

> And if is is so, what do I have to do to make pmud work with it?
> Should I just comment out the hack in /etc/power/pwrctl that forces
> the computer to shut down on sleep?

Compile in pmud support and then install package pmud.
perhaps you habe to comment something out in /etc/power/pwrctl

Send my conf with this mail.

greets,

Michael

PS. My Pismo is build around oktober 2000. Works fine.