mozilla 0.9.1 packages up

Hi,

mozilla 0.9.1 has *finally* entered Debian proper, its been uploaded
to non-US/main.

Since we have no powerpc buildd there, the only binary packages are
for i386.

I have thus again updated my mozilla repository to include mozilla
0.9.1 packages, as usual they are built for potato but should work
fine under woody/sid as well.

my packages are exactly the same as mainline debian packages, they are
no longer based on Takuo Kitame's.

Note that the mainline packages are now split into several seperate
packages, you no longer are required to install useless bloat like
chatzilla and mail-news.  use apt-cache search mozilla or dselect to
see the list of packages.

Beware that i had to do some hacking around to get the packages to
build because ld.so.1 kept segfaulting when run by ldd on two of
mozilla's libraries (if anyone has any insight as to why that would
happen please speak up). the dependency lists look ok to me but if you
have obscure problems try installing all of the mozilla binary
packages to see if that resolves it.

Also beware that libnss-dev clobbers /usr/lib/libssl.a which is owned
by libssl09-dev in potato.

Enjoy.

--
Ethan Benson