Re: Install on 466 MHz G4?

Quoting Mark K. Gardner (mkg@lanl.gov):

>   mkofboot --boot /dev/hda9 -m /usr/lib/yaboot/ofboot --root \
>     /dev/hda11 --partition 11

Additional directly after this step I did a 'ybin -v'
This command -I think- wrote some information from the /etc/yaboot.conf
into the 'Apple_Bootstrap' partition.
Because of the verbosity option I got the information that 'yabin' wrote
some kind of hfs filesystem to the bootstrap.
After this process booting my G4 Cube with the option key showed the HDD
icon with the penguin.
	....before I did the OFWUpdate :-((

>   0> boot hd:9,yaboot
This -for me- unknown command perhaps will help me a bit further in my
present booting problems....

Bye,
Karl-Heinz